Duties include: Replying to MLB.TV related questions on the MLB.TV Support Forum quickly and accurately. Questions range from general service inquiries to complex troubleshooting. This is a part-time position. Available shifts include weekdays, weeknights, and weekends.
- Answering questions about the services available to MLB.TV subscribers.
- Troubleshooting any issues that people may have with MLB.com subscription products.
- Giving real time technical instructions on how to use all of the features of MLB.com subscription products.
- Removing any unnecessary negative comments, while leaving a healthy discussion of constructive criticism.
- Escalate issues to the proper contacts.
- Reports summarizing activity on the forum, key topics, and issues.
- Act as a liaison to social media agents.
- Vast knowledge of Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Experience with all popular Internet browsers.
- Experience with set-top streaming devices and tablets.
- Familiarity with basic networking.
- The ability to learn and remember technical instructions on short notice.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in order to discuss, troubleshoot, and instruct users on the forum or during callback mode.
- A good understanding of streaming Internet video and audio technology.
- Understanding of home Internet security software such as Firewalls and Pop-Up Blockers.
- The ability to maintain a useful and pleasant attitude.
- One to Two years of Technical Customer Service Experience
- College Degree Preferred
- Knowledgeable in the use of Windows 7, Vista, XP, and Macintosh OSX
- Knowledgeable in the use and configurations of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Adobe Flash Player.
Major League Baseball
- 3 years ago - save job
This company is ready to play ball online. MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM) is the Internet and interactive media arm of Major League Baseball...