We are looking for a social media expert to interact with customers using social media and other online forums. This individual needs to be both tech savvy and have great communication and writing abilities. This individual is a positive, outgoing and energetic fan of baseball who can cheerlead and promote our brand. Duties include: Reply to MLB.com online subscription related questions on social media quickly and accurately. Identify trends and potential issues. Communicate any service changes or outages in a tactful manner. Questions range from general service, scheduling, and subscription inquiries to customer support technical troubleshooting. This is a seasonal part-time position. Available shifts include weekdays, weeknights, and weekends during the 2014 Regular Season.
Social Media Responsibilities :
- Craft content using correct company voice.
- Develop and follow established guidelines.
- Answer general and technical questions about the services available to MLB.TV subscribers.
- Help users troubleshoot basic technical issues using MLB.com subscription products.
- Provide real-time technical instruction on how to use all of the features of MLB.com subscription products.
- Manage any negative comments with positive responses and helpful information. Promote a healthy discussion of constructive criticism.
- Escalate issues to the proper contacts.
- Generate reports summarizing activity on social media interactions, trends, and key issues.
- Strong communication skills in order to help, troubleshoot, and instruct users on social media.
- Experience writing, editing, and crafting content in the social media space using correct company voice and following established guidelines.
- Positive personality and good interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain a pleasant disposition when faced with negative feedback or customer complaints.
- Knowledge of Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Experience with all popular Internet browsers.
- Experience with set-top streaming devices, mobile devices and tablets.
- The ability to learn and remember technical instructions on short notice.
- One to Two years of Technical Customer Service Experience
- One to Two years of promotional or support social media experience.
- College Degree with a focus on IT, and/or Communication Preferred
- Knowledgeable in the use of Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Knowledgeable in Social Media forums and apps
- Knowledgeable in the use and configurations of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Adobe Flash Player.
Major League Baseball
- 12 months ago - save job
MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (MLBAM) is the interactive media and Internet Company of Major League Baseball. MLBAM manages the official league...