You are cordially invited to consider LivePerson, the market leader in real-time intelligent customer engagement, as your next place to work, contribute and grow. From leading global enterprises and small online businesses, our 8,500 customers trust us to deliver enhanced business results and customer experience.
We believe that success is driven primarily by human connections between employees, partners, and of course, each individual customer. Our mission is to help companies create deeper connections with their customers. Our expertise in real-time analytics and our world-class platform makes this possible at scale. Fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we view our workplace as a global community, strengthened by our values of personal ownership and a commitment and the belief that every interaction is an opportunity for lasting connection.
If you are a bright and intelligent thinker, able to problem solve and maneuver a consultative enterprise sales campaign with passion and desire, LivePerson might be the last stop of your sales career.
- Tired of selling “me to” infrastructure technology in the data center with a soft and difficult to justify ROI to the IT organization?
- Frustrated by being the same old sales guy selling from the same sales play book as the 3,000 sales people before you with no latitude for creativity or “calling an audible”?
- Ever thought about how fun it would be to run a sales campaign when your primary target is a Line of Business executive in Sales, Marketing or Operations who thinks in concrete, justifiable, demonstrable business terms just like you do and who can actually achieve career advancement via buying from you?
- How about knowing for certain you can offer countless happy customer references to your Line of Business executive sponsor.
LivePerson is a high-growth, $100 million company with zero debt and cash in the bank that provides over 8000 clients with real-time online engagement channels such as content delivery, proactive chat, click-to-talk, “voice of the customer” analytics tools, mobile communications, and much more. Our solution is built on a world class SaaS platform that today, analyzes and monitors over 1 billion visitors on the web with our industry leading 3rd Generation, analytics and predictive targeting engine.
LivePerson is the leader in our market. Our sales and deployment processes are prescriptive in that our clients all buy LivePerson’s solutions because we can prove and deliver profit contribution and improved customer satisfaction.
Join a team of Account Executives and have the support of a passionate and accomplished management team that wants to ensure you love what you do. With a 92% conversion rate after our clients try our solution for a 90-day trial period, you will be able to sell a product in which you are truly confident. In addition to working with an incredible team, you will enjoy excellent commission potential, a full suite of competitive benefits, and stock options.
- Increase Incremental Conversions.
- Increase Average Order Values.
- Prevent Web and Cart Abandonment.
- Decrease Cost per Customer Service Interaction.
- Improve Net Promoter and CSAT Scores.
- Deliver Maximum Yield per Call Center Agent Labor Hour.
About this territory:
- This territory is a hunter territory.
- 85% Prospects and 15% Clients.
- The clients are stable, with much room to grow.
- Majority focus in Hi-tech, Retail, Fiserv, Travel, Telco.
- Use your creativity to build a business – expand on new vertical markets.
- Accounts are in Eastern Canada .
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10+ years sales experience.
- 5+ years selling complex enterprise software solutions in the Canada market.
- Consistent track record of success and achievement.
- Proven ability to close new business.
- Ability to prepare and deliver detailed Return on Investment analysis.
- Ability to quickly and clearly communication complicated concepts.
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Ideal candidate (in addition to meeting Job Requirements):
- Successful tenure early in sales career at ADP, Xerox, PSS, IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Ikon, CA or similar with structured sales training and sales methodologies.
- Currently selling SaaS solution in the Canada territory.
- Entrepreneurial minded – enjoys trail blazing.
- Even Keel – not bothered by uncertainty.
- Demonstrated ability to “solve for x” in sales situations, organizational situations.
- Family, Faith, Friends focused - Comfortable with establishing, intimate, interpersonal relationships with clients and co-workers.
Salary is commensurate with experience and market; we offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary, bonus eligibility, stock options and full benefits.
*Please note that LivePerson does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, LivePerson will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, LivePerson explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
LivePerson, Inc. - 20 months ago