Areas of Responsibility:
This position is responsible to complete all aspects of the recruiting process including:
• Interview and make hiring decisions
• Source applicants
• Draft, update and place ads
• Schedule and attend job fairs
• Complete new hire paperwork
• Complete background checks and reference checks
• Utilize the HRIS system to review and track applications and applicant statuses, assist in using the system to onboard applicants transitioning to new hires
• Filing and archiving records as needed
• Be familiar with all areas of recruiting and serve as a back up to other positions on the recruitment team
The human resources specialist will provide additional support in human resources as needed.
The successful candidate must be responsible, reliable, detail orientated, possess good organizational and communication skills, and possess PC skills preferably in Excel and Word. A minimum of two years of entry level HR experience or related education is required, experience with recruiting and/or interviewing would be preferred. The ability to work a Monday through Friday schedule is required.
Dungarvin - 5 months ago
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately owned companies that are dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to...