Public Relations and
As a dynamic provider with over 30 yrs exp serving people w/ disabilities we have an exciting opportunity for a results-orientated Public Relations and Marketing Specialist to join our team!
• Establish new customer base and maintain relationships with current customers, counties, organizations or other potential referral sources in the human services field to promote growth.
• Review and evaluate reports regarding trend analysis, development results and effectiveness of marketing strategies to report to management.
• Provide tours, meet and greet sessions, and coordinate exhibits at provider fairs and related conferences.
• Planning and designing communication materials and methods, from written to using on-line social media to promote our services and accomplishments.
• Provide internal training on effective ways to communicate our services to the public.
Requirements: Must have a four year degree in marketing or public relations with other related areas considered, along with a minimum of two years experience in marketing, sales, or public relations in the health care or human services field preferred. Submit cover letter with salary requirements & resume to:
1444 Northland Dr. #100
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Dungarvin - 30+ days ago
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately owned companies that are dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to...