The MOJO team is looking for someone to join their awesome support and community team. MOJO operates several online marketplaces that currently offers premium Themes, Plug-ins, and other Add-ons for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and other popular open-source platforms. This position requires a great deal of understanding of open source CMS platforms, and the web designer and developer community. We are looking for someone who is a driven, success-oriented team player that thrives in a fast-paced, fast-changing, entrepreneurial environment.
Salary range is based on experience and skillset. Full benefits and 401k available.
Job Position Responsibilities:
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Quickly respond and give customer support to customers who have made purchases within our marketplaces.
- Actively monitor and manage all support channels within our support system, Twitter, Facebook and forums.
- Community Management - Work to represent MOJO within the design & development community, focusing on understanding community needs, suggestions, resolving issues, etc.
- Item Reviewing - Reviewing themes, plugins, apps, and other items that are submitted for sale in the marketplace, as well as updates to existing items.
- Work closely with our support team manager and with highly sensitive billing-related responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, who anticipates problems and takes a proactive approach to responsibilities.
- Able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Experience working within the web design and development communities, and familiarity with developer needs.
- Experience using and customizing WordPress.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge is required.
- Good PHP skills and/or familiarity with creating WordPress plug-ins is a huge plus.
Monster - 11 months ago