Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. In addition to being the best place to work, the hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have openings for a Monitor Technician on our Cardiovascular Progressive Care Unit.
- Measures and records vital signs, documents intake and output collection, and assists with ambulation.
- Reviews physician orders and ensures alarm parameters are set to correspond with orders.
- Performs ADLs and 12-lead ECGs.
- Using the monitoring system, enters and discharges patients.
- Serves as a resource for information on the nursing unit, receives and disseminates information to appropriate staff.
- Cleans and maintains telemetry equipment.
- Monitors supply and stock levels and notifies appropriate person if supplies are unavailable.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Technical training or a degree/diploma in a technical area such as LPN, Medical Assistant, or EMT is preferred.
- 1 year experience in a health care related field is desirable.
- CNA certification is required.
- Must have an American Heart Association basic life support (BLS) or an American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer certification.