The File Quality Analyst will be reviewing Mortgage Loan Files for accuracy and compliance.
Immediate opening, multiple openings.
- 5+ years of Mortgage Quality Control/Quality Assurance/Auditing or Underwriting experience
- Strong PC skills, including Excel
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interaction with internal and external partners
- Knowledge of Home Loan compliance regulations and Federal Regulations
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online or email directly to email@example.com, 866-892-5140, ext 144#.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco - 18 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...