High School graduate or equivalent required
Works under the supervision of the Clinical Supervisor and the general direction of the Director of Radiology. Perform all diagnostic MRI procedures, ensuring that all studies meet the established standards of the radiologists, radiation oncologists and other involved referring physicians.
1. Performs and/or assists in performing procedures by following physician orders.
2. Performs all diagnostic MRI and designated special procedures, ensuring that all studies meet the established standards of the radiologists, radiation oncologists and other involved referring physicians.
3. Provides appropriate information to patient and family during exams to provide a calming influence throughout the study.
4. Performs all quality control procedures required, including surveys, quality control tests and other procedures required by federal regulations and the medical physicist.
5. Participates in call as required
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
· Ability to perform on-call duties. When possible, will be scheduled for a particular shift, but may be required to work at any time for the department needs.
· Maintains standards on equipment for accrediting, state and/or federal agencies and ensures that all preventive maintenance occurs as scheduled and provides director/manager with information regarding all equipment failures.
· Ability to deal effectively with patients, families, visitors, Physicians and co-workers.
· Attention to minute detail.
· Ability to calculate and interpret numbers.
· Ability to analyze and synthesize data.
· Graduate of an approved program in Radiologic Technology.
· Current ARRT registry in Magnetic Resonance, Wyoming State Radiologic Technologist license and BLS .
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center is a 222-bed hospital, located in Cheyenne, Wyoming. We provide exceptional patient care and are passionate...