1 year experience required
Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale , Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Catholic Health East.
Since we opened our doors in 1955, the name Holy Cross remains synonymous with medical excellence and highly personalized care with sincere human compassion and understanding.
While spirituality plays an essential role in the way that we minister to our patients, we also maintain state-of-the-art technology, a highly acclaimed medical staff and a variety of innovative services to provide healthcare for the entire family.
Holy Cross is accredited by the Joint Commission and is the first hospital in Broward County to be designated a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center . Our many accolades include the 2008 and 2009 U.S.News & World Report "Best Hospital" ranking for Orthopedics and the 2009 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
This is a FT position working Monday through Thursday from 7:15am - 3:45pm and Saturday from 8:45am - 1:30pm with benefits. Please visit our Career Center Home Page for more about our benefits.
Experience & Skills:
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology program required.
- Experience as a Radiology Technologist is preferred.
- At least one year of MRI experience is required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and work under stressful situations.
- Must be willing to cross-cover CT as needed.
- Florida CRT license is required.
- ARRT is required
- ARRT (MR) is highly preferred
- BLS certification is required.
If you’re interested in working at Holy Cross Hospital, know this: We’re committed to providing compassionate and holistic...