Crawford is a leading Electrical Distributor in Texas and now has expanded to Southeast Louisiana. We serve Commercial, Residential and Industrial contractors. Our goal is simple: Be the #1 Electrical Distributor by doing “Whatever It Takes” to service our customers.
Crawford Electric Supply, also known as CESCO, joined Sonepar USA in January 2007. Founded in 1986, Crawford has grown dramatically over the years. The company currently ranks 27 th among the largest electrical and lighting distributors in the U.S. for 2006, by Electrical Wholesale Magazine. Crawford is headquartered in Dallas, Texas with branches in Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, College Station, Austin, Texas and recently New Orleans, Louisiana.
Crawford is currently seeking an Account Representative to sell Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) products and services to Industrial plants, OEM/production facilities, manufacturing plants, and Safety customers. Crawford Account Representatives have the opportunity to work with one of the most extensive product lines in the business and are encouraged to be true resources for our customers by establishing long lasting relationships. Our Account Reps will work with the support of a true team environment from our Customer Service Representatives to our Management team. Every Account Rep has the opportunity to maximize their income potential and advance professionally.
- 3+ years outside sales experience and territory development required
- 3+ years experience in the Industrial MRO Distribution industry is required
- Experience and knowledge of Industrial MRO and Safety products is required
- Experience selling to manufacturing, OEM/production facilities, and other industrial companies is desired
- Must have experience cold calling & developing new accounts
- Experience with growing existing accounts & establishing relationships with current customer base
- Strong with client follow up, organizational skills, & excellent communication skills required.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
401k Plan with matching, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and more!
Crawford is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V