Hyannis, MA, Full-Time/Year-Round
SUMMARY: This position is responsible to the Director of Maintenance for overall management of Cape Air’s internal Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul facility (MRO).
- Responsible for day to day operation of Cape Air’s Part 145 Repair Station (HAS MRO) and is responsible for overall Repair Station management
- Maintain all aspects of regulatory compliance within Repair Station environment to include direct interaction with FAA Principal Inspectors and certificate management team
- Maintain adequate facilties, equipment, tooling, materials, and personnel competent to perform/supervise/inspect aircraft maintenance performed within Repair Station
- Coordinate the activities of available personnel within Repair Station structure
- Maintain vendor relationships relative to Repair Station activities (Engineering, Machining, NDT, PMA parts, Fleet OEM’s, certificated and non-certificated outsource functions)
- Responsible for schedule and execution of existing fleet airframe structural refurbishment program.
- Responsible for coordination of resources in conforming aircraft acquisitions to fleet standard (C-402C)
- Assist Director of Maintenance in development and execution of existing fleet aging aircraft expanded inspection program
- Assist Director of Maintenance in continuous development of training relative to Repair Station Technicians including management of training files and Repairmen currency
- Chair MRO Advisory Board for Cape Air executive group (monthly) and provides MRO executive summary for review and discussion
- Participate in Maintenance departmental meetings as assigned
- Creates and is responsible for annual payroll and departmental budget
- Creates and sustains a working environment for employee group consistent with company culture
- Additional duties as assigned
- Valid A&P certificate required
- Actively engaged in aircraft maintenance for 5 years in a position responsible for returning aircraft to service
- 3 years documented experience in Supervisory capacity maintaining equipment of same type or category
- Documented experience in managing multiple projects with parallel timelines
- Documented Repair Station experience
- Strong leadership, communication, and mentoring skills
- Above average computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office software suite
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: #2013157
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE .
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Monday June 24, 2013 (11:59 pm EDT)
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...