Can you develop MRP and Shop Floor software? Are you interested in getting in on the ground floor of creating a new world-class software solution? If yes, we would like to speak with you about beginning a career at SigmaTEK, the makers of SigmaNEST, the leading nesting and NC programming software for laser, plasma, oxyfuel, waterjet, router and turret punches machines. As an MRP Software Development Engineer you will use your skills and experience to design, implement and maintain functions of a cutting edge software solution designed specifically for the manufacturing industry.
Job Responsibilities include
- Create, assist and interpret Functional Requirement Specifications for MRP applications
- Architect functions, algorithms and solutions by following specifications and using the appropriate tools
- Participate in design and coding activities with other developers as well as with cross-functional teams
- Maintain existing applications for existing version as well as updates for future releases
Interested candidates should submit a resume along with a cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 3-6 years’ experience in software development, preferably with experience in MRP and or Manufacturing software
- Experience with object oriented programming in C, C#, C++, or Delphi
- Experience with web-based applications, asp.net, mobile and hand-held devices, jQuery, Native and web-based mobile apps
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle
- Familiarity with unit testing using Mock software
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Manufacturing industry background highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering, or related field
SigmaTEK is the maker of SigmaNEST, the world’s leading CAD/CAM nesting and manufacturing automation software. Headquartered in Cincinnati, SigmaTEK has offices in Seattle and throughout the US, as well as international offices in Canada, Scotland, Germany, China, India, and South Africa.
To further explore the opportunity mentioned on this page, qualified candidates are encouraged to send their resume and cover letter to Human Resources . All materials will be kept in strictest confidence. SigmaTEK is an equal opportunity employer.
SigmaTEK Systems, LLC - 12 months ago
SigmaTEK maintains a primary web site that is accessible by selecting the United States regional option.
SigmaTEK also maintains web...