Position Description/Responsibilities (CCC/Vendor):
ISG Resource Request Form
Onsite assignment duration
Total Assignment Duration
MS .NET Developer
Entry (0-5 years)
Skills / Duties / Special Remarks
Terms of Reference
(Work to be performed)
Corporate Secretariat Technology Services
Data migration programmer --- Term of Reference
April 15 th 2013
Title : Notes/.net programmer
Type : Contractor
2. Background Information:
Case tracking and document management are critical to the function of the investigative and arbitration units of The Banks like INT, OES, and ICSID. Currently, automated and manual systems are sub-optimal and do not adequately manage case files, store relevant documents, mine information for trends or patterns, link into supporting databases, or strategically feed information to investigative/operational teams.
Case management solution addresses the overall functional needs of the multiple work units:
- Provides a customized format and workflow “template” to address the individual unit requirements and workflows.
- Provides a highly secure environment for storage of application and document data.
- Provides seamless integration with the Bank’s core systems including SAP, PeopleSoft, CDS, Business Warehouse, Documentum, Lotus Notes eMail, etc.
- Provides reporting, analysis and charting tools.
For new groups, we would like to do a Proof of Concept for converting the data from the legacy lotus notes database to MSSQL database confirming to the underlying standards of Gopro software.
This resource is to help us with constructing and testing the Proof of Concept for migrating the data from Lotus notes to MSSQL.
The candidate will participate in the development of the Proof of Concept for the data migration from Lotus notes to GoPro (.Net solution). Below listed are the some of the responsibilities.
- Develop reusable utilities to convert data from Lotus notes data to a staging MSSQL database.
- Prepare reconciliation utilities between the legacy data and data in staging area.
- Using the vendor provided api (written in C#), convert the data from MSSQL staging database to GoPro Case management system.
- Iterate the testing process till the utilities evolve to a finished product.
- Develop a generic methodology for converting legacy lotus data to GoPro case management system.
- Prepare a technical document for data conversion activities
- Develop reports in C# using the Gopro infrastructure for units that are in production.
- Participate in data analysis of the legacy systems. Prepare agents in lotus notes to get the details of the legacy system.
- Develop routines to convert the erroneous data that could not make it to staging into pdf form
- Participate in client/project meetings
- Guides the team in setting up the best architecture for data conversion from Lotus Notes to Gopro Case management system.
- .NET Application development Activity
4. Skill Set requirements:
(a) At least 5 Yrs of aggregate specialized experience in IT industry.
(a) Primary (main skill(s)): Candidate has experience in converting data from Lotus notes database to a relational database preferably MSSQL.
At least 5 years of specialized experience in Lotus scripts, relational database and c#.
- Experience in GoPro or Similar Case Management Application.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server to create database objects, maintain and execute scripts.
- Experience in .net platform
- Experience in maintaining and upgrading MS SQL Server applications
- Working knowledge of .Net application programming and trouble-shooting
- Working knowledge of Notes agents and tools that would convert the notes data to relational database.
- Basic knowledge of XML web services using the .NET Framework
- Quality assurance abilities
- Working knowledge of converting the rich text data to pdf.
- In addition to these requirements, applicants must demonstrate a willingness and capacity to learn new skills
5. Selection Criteria:
Good communication and presentations skills, both verbally and in writing with all levels of Bank staff
Education: Academic/professional training to at least a Bachelor's Degree or its international equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information, or Electrical Engineering. Strong practical experience may substitute for lack of some academic credentials
Other (as needed)
- Demonstrates ability to work under pressure, in a demand driven environment; Initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility in dealing with issues. Ability to prioritize workload and balance conflicting demands
- Determined team-work orientation as well as a balanced responsiveness to client needs and requirements; strong practical experience combined with leading roles in traditional disciplines mentioned above
Position Requirements/Technical Skills (CCC/Vendor):
-Please, NO visa transfers. You MUST be the sponsor of your candidates visa.
-Please have the candidates name, phone number, and email address on top of the resume, not the vendor contact info.
-Please have the attached Employment Verification form filled.
Company Overview (CCC Only):
CAI is an EOE
CAI is a large and rapidly growing, multi-million dollar corporation that is well established as a full service Information Technology...