Microsoft Dynamics AX Production
Applied Resource Group is currently seeking Sr. Microsoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing & Production consultants for full lifecycle implementation of MS Dynamics AX ERP solutions. The ideal candidate will be able to not only perform hands on installation and configuration but will also be able to work with key stakeholders within the company to properly build functional requirements and suggest solutions to meet those business requirements. As a MS Dynamics AX Consultant you will work to with both MS Dynamics AX Project Management and MS Dynamics AX developers to build customized ERP solutions in MS Dynamics AX while providing leadership, technical guidance and best practices.
- Previous Experience in MS AX 2009 Production I, II, & III.
- Candidate will have experience in production functionality for handling materials, planning and executing routes &operations, capacity planning, scheduling, and job management.
- Experience in Business Systems Analysis and MS Dynamics AX (Axapta) ERP implementation documentation
- Prepare of functional specification for client customizations required for MS AX 2009 ERP Enterprise Resource Planning implementation
- Experience providing testing, quality assurance, and written documentation
- Executive, Key Stakeholder presentation and leadership
- Mentor and train less experience team members
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering or Business Administration field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in consulting experience with Manufacturing, Food and Beverage, and Distribution
- Manufacturing Experience in Lean Manufacturing preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Black belt experience desired
- 3+ years of experience with the MS Dynamics AX Production (Axapta)
- 2+ years of experience in MS AX ERP Production implementations employing MS Dynamics AX 2009 and higher
- Dynamics certification is highly desired
- Experience in MS Sure Step Methodology strongly preferred
- Well versed with technical documentation
- US Travel Required 50-100% to client locations based on client
Keywords: Project Manager, PMP, SDLC, IT Manager, Plant Controller, Cost Accountant, Operations Manager, Financial Analyst, SCM, Supply Chain Manager, Purchasing, BOM, Bill of Materials, Operations Manager, Production Manager, Materials Manager, Production Planner, Trade and Logistics, Logistics Manager, Consultant, Contract, Consulting Manager, Practice Manager, SAP MM, SAP PP, Program Manager, MRP Consultant, SAP Consultant, DAX, AX Axapta, NAV
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability/Experience to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent analytical, creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
About Applied Resource Group
Applied Resource Group, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a full service IT recruiting and solutions organization specializing in Application Development, Enterprise Resource Planning, and IT Infrastructure. Our solutions include IT Consulting, Outsourcing, Recruiting, and Staffing. At Applied we understand that organizations are built upon the talented individuals that comprise them and we embrace the diverse candidates that contribute to our success. Our goal is to help you achieve that success by documenting your needs to help you achieve your career goals. Contact us today to speak with one of our talented Account Executives which serve as your recruiting contact to build one-on-one relationships, offering personalized attention and career guidance. At Applied our goal is your success.