Job Title: MSN Internship Program
Location: Waltham, MA
Walden Behavioral Care is New England’s leading provider for eating disorders with a comprehensive continuum of care including inpatient, residential, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient specialty programs. As part of the continuum, Walden operates a 45-bed private psychiatric hospital that provides both psychiatric and inpatient eating disorder treatment.
We are currently looking for a talented and highly skilled Registered Nurse with their MSN to join our Internship Program at Walden Behavioral Care. This is a one to two year internship program to be mentored, trained and developed to assume the role of Director of Nursing.
The Director of Nursing is responsible for the following:
- Provide 24 hour accountability for the professional practice, administrative and clinical operations of the psychiatric and eating disorder units;
- Promote and support the hospital mission, vision and strategic plan across the care units;
- Achieve a care delivery system that fosters excellence in nursing practice, care, teamwork, positive customer/client relations, safe and high quality driven practices;
- Responsible for financial management, strategic goal planning, human resource management, and departmental and interpersonal communications;
- In collaboration with the Vice President of Clinical Operations and Chief Medical Officer, works to achieve the provision of quality patient care and service across the continuum.
Graduate of an accredited nursing program. MSN degree required.
2-3 years prior relevant experience, preferably in a Medical-Surgical environment
Licensure and registration by the Board of Nurse Examiners as a registered nurse in Massachusetts.
Interested candidates should email their curriculum vitae to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.
Walden Behavioral Care - 9 months ago