Do you have a mortgage systems background? Do you see yourself working for a company that offers growth opportunities and excellent benefits? Joining Bayview could be the perfect opportunity to leverage your experience and skills into a great career. We are a top-rated mortgage servicing company that has pioneered mortgage servicing best practices for today’s markets.
This position will assist our team to successfully manage a portfolio of mortgages from across the US through providing end-user training for the MSP system and its components. You will be responsible for creating and delivering training materials; ensuring BLS takes full advantage of the automation tools available through the LPS system. We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with people and working as part of an expert team focused system improvements and efficiency.
- Provide knowledge transfer and training to employees on Best Practices utilization of MSP
- Design and deploy training modules for both in class and web-ex training opportunities
- Make recommendations for process improvements
- Follow-up on prior training to ensure all functionality provided Business Units is effectively utilized
- Ability to negotiate and discuss options with Business Unit in a manner that will ensure we achieve the goals
- Stay current with MSP enhancements
- Administer training in various locations
- Develop and maintain Monthly MSP Tips newsletter
- Interface with management and front line staff to reduce direct MSP costs through effective training
- Monitor business unit utilization of standard exception reports
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Assist the Business Unit Managers in communicating changes/improvements to user community
- Excellent computer skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to travel
- Ability to prioritize; effective time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with financial, real estate, and mortgage documents is preferred
- 5-10 years progressive MSP experience on at least 3 workstations within MSP
- 1 year of delivering training material to participants
- Demonstrated knowledge of LPS mortgage system
- Basic knowledge of PCs and related software such as Excel and Word
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to handle confidential material
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to present a professional image and demeanor
- Self-motivated with the ability to perform with a minimum of supervision
Bayview Loan Servicing - 16 months ago