The main purpose of this position is to provide comprehensive member service. Educates and sells new and existing members on credit union product and services in order to meet their needs. To help our members with their financial needs, while opening new accounts, including specialty accounts and resolving member concerns/issues. Building trusting relationships with members and providing them with excellent member service.
1. Display professional etiquette with members. Process member transactions such as, deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, payments, etc.
2. Interview members to uncover and recommend products and services, including specialty accounts, but not loan processing.
3. Open specialty accounts which include IRA, Business, POA, Trust, etc as well as all basic products and services.
4. Solve member concerns, issues and account resolution.
5. Quality control – Quality checking new member account forms to reduce errors.
6. Pursue learning and development activities. Sharing knowledge with team mates.
7. Follow compliance guidelines and regulations.
8. Member follow-up.
9. Perform other duties as required or assigned.
1. High School Diploma/GED is required.
2. Seven to twelve (12) months job-related experience preferred.
3. Proven ability to support a strong member/customer service culture.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
Especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly, or quickly.
Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
Using primarily just the fingers to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects, or pinching fingers together.
Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Average, ordinary, visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery.
Sedentary work; sitting most of the time.