MSRN CLINICAL SPECIALIST FOR CRITICAL CARE IN A HOSPITAL IN FLORIDA - LW1311ET
The Clinical Specialist collaborates with other disciplines to provide education, clinical support and consultation to enhance the quality of patient care delivered and facilitates optimum development of nursing staff. Serves as a clinical resource and role model for nursing and medical staff. Coordinates the care of selected patient populations. Incorporates the needs and behaviors of patient’s age group in planning and providing care. The Clinical Specialist and Nurse Manager are partners in leading the nursing clinical practice area. TARGET SALARY FOR AN EXPERIENCED CANDIDATE WITH DIRECT EXPERIENCE OF 5 YEARS OR MORE FOR THIS ROLE IS 85K
The Clinical Specialist is responsible for maintaining current professional knowledge and competencies contributing to the advancement of practice of nursing. The areas of responsibility for this position include primarily CCU, CVICU, Neuro ICU and Trauma ICU.
Required qualifications :
- The candidate must have a demonstrated knowledge of the teaching/learning process and principles of adult education.
- Must recognize the legal aspects of nursing. Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to communicate with departments, employees, physicians, and managers. Demonstrated written and presentation skills.
- Ability to read and understand oral and written material and effectively communicate technical or complex information.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines in a hectic work environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments. Strong customer service orientation.
- Proficient skills in windows based software (including word processing, database, spreadsheet and presentation programs) required in order to perform a multitude of job duties.
If you are a qualified candidate that is interested in a fast paced, rewarding and challenging role, then please email your resume as an MS Word Document to ELAINE THOMPSON @ ELAINE@HEALTHCAREJOBS.NET . PLEASE REFER TO JOB LW1311ET.
- Master’s degree with a clinical focus
- FL RN license, BLS and ACLS with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in related clinical practice with demonstrated leadership and teaching skills.
- Specialty Certification and ARNP and/or CNL or CNS Advanced practice certification and experience in Quality management; Research; Standards development and Staff education.