Pyramid Home Health Services, a reputable and growing In-Home Health Agency is currently taking applications for a Social Worker (MSW or LSW) position in the Parkand Area, Potosi, Farmington, Fredericktown, MO. This is a professional position responsible for assisting with overseeing the homemaker aide employees, CDS, and in-home service programs.
This position is full-time with a competitive salary and benefits package.
* Ensure that all required policies and procedures are implemented, enforced, and meet State, Federal, and Agency guidelines.
* Ensure that all policies and procedures meet the standards for proper care of clients, training of staff and general program integrity.
* Schedule initial visit with clients to complete required admission and enrollment paperwork.
* Assure all training requirements are met; and ensure that all staff is trained to competently perform all basic and advanced service tasks.
* Ensure that all documentation is complete, accurate and reflect the plan of care.
* Complete Case Management on all clients.
* One or more years of professional experience working in an in-home health setting preferred.
* Have the ability to work independently.
* Must have a vehicle with current insurance coverage and a valid state drivers license.
* Must be able to lift 25 pounds and be able to stoop, bend, lift, turn, and transfer patient.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
* Must have good organization skills, as well as oral and written communication skills.
* Must be able to travel between Potosi, Farmington, and Fredericktown areas.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.