GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 1 & Fab 8 is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Member of Technical Staff, Central Engineering to become part of our state of the art 300mm factory. Reporting to the Head of 300mm Central Engineering, this position is responsible for the cross-fabs benchmarking and standardization of Engineering and Manufacturing processes, cost, headcount, systems, etc.
- Lead Cross-Fabs benchmarking activities in ensuring best practices and alignment of headcount, process, equipment, cost, manufacturing systems, etc.
- Co-lead CET+ activities to meet capex/operational budget and savings targets
- Establish and alignment of Global Technology Corridor across all sites
- Share and transfer Best Known Methods and knowledge across all sites
- Standardized Operations KPI definition & methodology gap analysis
- Assess and benchmark qualification process for tools, commodities, alternate-source materials, etc
- Lead cross-fab project teams to optimize scrap wafer management system, waste/recycle opportunities, parts management and repair, etc
- Manage qualification criteria & methodology and ensure its usage throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Fab Operations or Experience in different leading-edge technology semiconductor plants
- Strong Leadership capability and experience in improving the performance of large work groups and individuals
- Demonstrated ability to influence and enroll others with data driven business cases
- Self motivated & team focused
- Demonstrated outstanding analytical skills
- Ability to work “hands-on”
- Experience in interfacing with cross-functional, cross-cultural groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to work effectively and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work effectively in a global matrix work environment
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 15 months ago