As a MTS Design Enablement Engineer, you will be a member of the Design Enablement Team responsible for the qualification of Advanced Node PDK’s.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
· Minimum of 8 years of work experience in semiconductor or EDA industries.
· Demonstrated hands on PDK developer-level experience in the development and testing of DRC rule files.
· Solid understanding of semiconductor processes.
· Ability to interpret complex design rules.
· Excellent technical problem solving skills.
· Hands on experience in TCL and shell programming.
· Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal; demonstrated ability to communicate at various levels within an organization.
· Good attitude and interpersonal skills, tactful and works well in team environment.
· Self motivated, resourceful, shows initiative and needs minimum supervision.
· Well organized and exhibits attention to detail.
· Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
· Working knowledge of software test techniques.
· Experience with Mentor Calibre physical verification tools.
· Experience with Cadence Virtuoso tools and SKILL language.
· Familiarity with GLOBALFOUNDRIES process technology is preferred.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 15 months ago