As an MTS Design Enablement Engineer, you will be a member of the Design Enablement Team responsible for developing design components for advanced node Process Design Kits (PDK).
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, or equivalent.
· Minimum of 8 years of work experience in semiconductor or EDA industries.
· Solid understanding of semiconductor processes.
· Physical design experience in deep sub micron, preferably advanced nodes.
· Experience with Cadence custom IC Virtuoso platform.
· Expertise in Cadence SKILL programming language.
· Experience developing PDK device library components and definitions including SKILL parameterized cells (Pcell), symbols, CDF, callbacks, simulation/netlisting.
· Experience with physical verification tools for DRC and LVS.
· Excellent technical problem solving skills.
· Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal; demonstrated ability to communicate at various levels within an organization.
· Good attitude and interpersonal skills, tactful and works well in team environment.
· Self motivated, resourceful, shows initiative and needs minimum supervision.
· Well organized and exhibits attention to detail.
· Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, or equivalent.
· Experience with Mentor Calibre physical verification tools.
· Familiarity with GLOBALFOUNDRIES process technologies.
· Experience with Cadence PAS tools.
· Experience developing PyCells.
· Proficiency in other scripting languages: Python, Perl, TCL, shell, etc.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).