As an MTS Design Enablement Engineer, you will be a member of the Design Infrastructure Team responsible for the qualification and deployment of fill solution in Advanced Node PDK’s.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
· Minimum of 5 years of work experience in semiconductor or EDA industries.
· Solid understanding of physical synthesis in VLSI design.
· Ability to interpret complex design rules.
· Excellent technical problem solving skills.
· Hands on experience in TCL and shell programming.
· Outstanding communication skills – both written and oral; demonstrated ability to communicate at various levels within an organization.
· Good attitude and interpersonal skills, tactful and works well in team environment.
· Self motivated, resourceful, shows initiative and needs minimum supervision.
· Well organized and exhibits attention to detail.
· Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
· Minimum of 7 years of work experience in semiconductor or EDA industries.
· Hands on experience in physical synthesis in VLSI design on 60nm and below.
· Experience with Mentor Calibre physical verification tools.
· Experience in customer support engineering
· Familiarity with GLOBALFOUNDRIES process technology is preferred.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint. Launched in March 2009 through a partnership between AMD [NYSE: AMD] and the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC), GLOBALFOUNDRIES provides a unique combination of advanced technology, manufacturing excellence and global operations. With the integration of Chartered in January 2010, GLOBALFOUNDRIES significantly expanded its capacity and ability to provide best-in-class foundry services from mainstream to the leading edge.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is headquartered in Silicon Valley with manufacturing operations in Singapore, Dresden, and a new leading-edge fab under construction in Saratoga County, New York. These sites are supported by a global network of R&D, design enablement, and customer support in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Japan, the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 13 months ago