- Circuit design of SRAM IP macros.
· Circuit design of SRAM test chips for process development.
· Chip logic verification.
· Silicon debug.
· Write test specifications and data sheets.
· Interface with customers on circuit design and layout issues.
· Minimum 7 years of direct circuit design in advance CMOS technology, preferably in SRAM memory.
· Work experience on SPICE/HSIM/ULTRASIM/VERILOG circuit simulators and Cadence schematic/layout environments.
· Experience in LVS debug of very complex circuit using Calibre tools.
· Able to analyze and solve DRC errors in circuit layout.
· Hands-on experience in design lab equipments.
· Good skill in writing Perl and Cadence Skill scripts.
· Past working in a fab foundry is also a plus.
· BS required, MS preferred.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES offers a broad range of manufacturing capabilities, from the very leading edge of process technology to more mature,...