In this role, you will work closely with the PDK component engineers to understand the PDK development and QA process and develop a software automation infrastructure that will minimize manual work, improve PDK quality and identify potential problems.
· To develop and configure build scripts for building and testing of the PDK components.
· To develop a configurable/scalable infrastructure to automate build and QA processes for PDKs.
· Development experience writing scripts to interface to custom IC tools such as Virtuoso, Calibre, ICV, PVS, Assura, QRC, StarRCXT, and/or Apache using SKILL, TVF, PXL, PVL, Tcl, or Python.
· Excellent knowledge in front to back custom IC design flow.
· BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent plus 5-7 years of experience in CAD, Software Development or Systems Engineering.
· Experience with build automation using ANT a plus.
· Experience with XML development a plus
· Proficient with Object programming and design patterns a plus.
· Experience with Cruisecontrol/Hudson/Jenkins a plus.
· Knowledge of semiconductor design and fabrication process is a big plus.
· Knowledge of Process Design Kit (PDK) development process and components is a big plus.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit http://www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 17 months ago