MTS TD Integration Engineering
The main goal of this position is to develop and implement new technology with new 3D device structures at 20nm node and beyond. The candidate must have good backgrounds to understand and work closely with process/module and device/TCAD groups to define integration architecture, implement process flow, debug yield issues/solutions, etc. The candidate shall work independently as well as interface with other groups collaboratively for solving critical integration/process/device issues.
· Development of integration architecture and module processes for FinFET.
· Electrical and structural characterization of FinFET transistors and SRAM cells.
· Technology transfer to GF internal clients.
· PhD (in Engineering, Physics or Chemistry) + 4yrs, or MS + 5yrs, or BS+ 7yrs experiences in technology development.
· Fundamental understanding of chemistry/physics of semiconductor physics and CMOS devices.
· Working knowledge of device characterization and TCAD simulations.
· Working knowledge of CMOS processing/modules (deposition, thermal, etc) and familiar with Fab procedures.
· Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
· MS or PhD in EE or equivalent with 5+ years experiences.
· Prior experiences on FinFET integration or device characterization.
· Hands-on experiences on Fab process, device characterization, bench measurement, TCAD, etc. as plus.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint. Launched in March 2009 through a partnership between AMD [NYSE: AMD] and the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC), GLOBALFOUNDRIES provides a unique combination of advanced technology, manufacturing excellence and global operations. With the integration of Chartered in January 2010, GLOBALFOUNDRIES significantly expanded its capacity and ability to provide best-in-class foundry services from mainstream to the leading edge.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is headquartered in Silicon Valley with manufacturing operations in Singapore, Dresden, and a new leading-edge Fab under construction in Saratoga County, New York. These sites are supported by a global network of R&D, design enablement, and customer support in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Japan, the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).