- Develop web applications using MVC in the browser.
- Adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Participate in discussions about technical best practices and help teams to identify optimal technical solutions.
- Integrating HTML5/CSS3 code with .NET / Java /Ruby on Rails
- Test driven development(TDD) experience
- Work in Agile team environment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related discipline.
- Minimum 5-7 years in a front-end development position.
- Looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web.
- The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, problem solver with experience in user interface development
Here, write anything about the job that is not included in company, job description, and qualifications, such as travel requirements. And ensure your potential co-worker, "All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines".
InRhythm - 14 months ago
Who Are We?
We are a NY city based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of...