Reports to: Manager of Planning
This position plans scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance for the entire fleet. They will compile maintenance and time controlled program requirements and plan the workloads in order to expedite the maintenance and repair of the aircraft fleet and compliance with the FAA approved maintenance program.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:
Education and Experience:
- Schedule all routine maintenance, component changes, aircraft inspections, SIP’s, AD’s etc. to be accomplished.
- Maintain accurate, timely information on components due for time change and aircraft inspection requirements.
- Monitor airframe inspection compliance and component time changes and advise appropriate departments of change/inspection due.
- Monitor, thorough communication with maintenance control, MEL and deferred items on each aircraft as well as the availability of parts to clear each item.
- Prepare and distribute the daily maintenance work packages.
- Update network planning forecast programs.
- Assist in the development of long range planning reports.
- Maintain an accurate log of planning watch items by aircraft. Coordinate with Maintenance and Material Control for final work accomplishment.
- Coordinate pre-draw lists with the inventory department when applicable.
- Review and verify compliance on all maintenance-related tasks within FAA mandated time frames.
- Review all work packages for tooling and other special requirements
- Maintain familiarization with the training requirements necessary as defined in the GMM and ensure training is current prior to performing the functions and tasks of this position.
- Monitor extensions for completion.
- Other such appropriate duties as assigned by the Manager of Planning.
- Minimum of one year of airline operations experience preferably in a maintenance environment
- Experience with maintenance and planning software related to maintenance record keeping
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Airframe and/or Powerplant license preferred
- Working knowledge of aircraft maintenance and tasks
- Working knowledge of maintaining Excel and other database software
- Ability to work under time-contraints, operational pressure and deadlines
- Must be detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accuracy in all record keeping duties
Republic Airways - 7 months ago
- 30+ days ago
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...