- Delivers Professional Services to sound technical, business and professional standards while ensuring strong customer satisfaction and success
- Provides technical design and construction expertise to Customer implementations and deployments
- Helps ensure that Professional Services revenue is realized and that projects are completed on time and on budget
- Protects and furthers the Companys excellent service reputation.
- Self-starter: Scopes and defines tasks, schedules and delivers code on time with minimal defects
- Researches and follows up on technical issues related to projects; informs, communicates and trains associates
- Applies technology and process to solve business problems. Makes technical decisions based on the business environment and carries forward the implementation to ensure the customer success.
- Prior experience as a software developer or as a consultant.
- Previous experience gathering and documenting requirements from customers and project teams and scoping effort required to complete customer and project deliverables.
- Extensive experience with Windows architectures.
- Ability to travel.
- Programming experience with Struts, and/or Velocity
- Experience with Home Networking Environments (Modems, Routers, etc).
- Experience with Web Service Integration using SOAP and/or XML.
- Working knowledge of Oracle and SQL-Server.
- Experience with UNIX (Solaris).
- Mac Networking knowledge preferable
- Packaging mac applications
- Apple script
- Working knowledge of safari plug-ins
- Long-term contract (3 - 5 years) with potential for fulltime
SOAL Technologies - 22 months ago