Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Hardware and software set-up and debug of Machine Tool Systems and related components including relay logic, AC/DC drive controllers, position feedback devices, programmable controllers and computerized numerical controllers using JIC and IEC schematics.
- Use test and diagnostic instrumentation such as voltmeters, ammeters, line analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Assist Machine Qualification Operators, Engineering and others during machine qualification/inspection process and root cause analysis activities.
- Provide verbal and written support to Field Service as required.
- Travel domestic and foreign as necessary.
- Develop and maintain work instructions.
- Two (2) to four (4) years experience in the set-up and debug of Machine Control Systems.
- Minimum A.A.S. degree in Industrial Electronics preferred.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Able to learn readily, be thorough, responsible and dependable.
- Able to work in and contribute to a team environment.
- Able to relate well with others, including internal customers, fellow team members, Machine Qualification/Inspection Operators, Field Service, Engineering and external customers.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible in assignments, able to work all shifts and required overtime.
Gleason - 21 months ago