The candidate's primary responsibilities will be the design and upgrading of current and new machine systems. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring equipment produces the intermediate product that meets the specifications required by our customers. The position requires a hands on approach in being able to run machines, fix problems raised by the manufacturing process, and to implement improvements.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 5 years experience in machine design of SMC (Sheet Molding Compound) and Prepreg machines within a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with various control system such as Siemens and Allen Bradley
- Experience in FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
- Hands on experience building machines, previous machining experience is a plus
- Knowledge of resin handling systems (Zenith pumps, Read-co resin mixing systems, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to work with associates outside group, suppliers and customer
For immediate consideration for this position, please submit your resume online. Zoltek is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides a drug free work place.
Zoltek Corporation - 17 months ago
Over the past decade and more, Zoltek has enunciated a clear vision and a consistent strategy. We endured our dark years and we have been...