Oversee.net is a private technology company operating the leading domain monetization and services platform across desktops, tablets, and mobile phones. Our technology, tools, optimization algorithms, and services help domain portfolio owners, hosting companies, website operators, domain registrars, and online performance marketing companies maximize revenues and profits.
Our best assets are our employees and we invest in them. Oversee.net offers competitive compensation packages, a 401(k), health benefits, paid holidays and PTO, unlimited snacks, weekly catered lunches and more.
We are located in an amazing downtown Los Angeles high rise with gorgeous mountain and sunset views, free parking, fully-stocked kitchen and game room with foosball, ping-pong and pool. We work in a fast moving, creative environment.
Help us learn from more than half a billion visitors per month to over 5 million domains to improve our offerings.
- Creating tools to categorize domains for more targeted and accurate advertisements across the hundreds of thousands of domains Oversee.net owns and the millions of domains that are parked within our domain services platform.
- Taking your strong ideas and turning them into prototypes and then finally into a fully operational product.
- Degree in Computational Linguistics or Computer Science. Some emphasis on human language preferred.
- Proven ability to take an idea or concept and turning it into a functional product
- Mid-level background in Machine Learning and/or NLP (Natural Language Processing)
- Familiarity with external knowledge sources - Wikipedia/DBpedia, Facebook graph, Twitter API, or similar
- Knowledge of classification algorithms, such as decision trees, SVMs (support vector machines), neural networks, binary classifiers, gradient descent, etc.
- Knowledge of statistical/ML/NLP software, such as R, Weka, NLTK, Mahout, etc.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with programming languages such as Perl (or willingless to learn it), Java, C, C++, or Python.
Oversee.net - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard