We are looking for an outstanding full-time scientist with extensive expertise in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Data Mining (DM) and other related disciplines. The selected candidate will research and develop innovative AI, ML and DM algorithms using multidisciplinary approaches to advance state of the art in challenging medical problems such as automated physiological diagnostics, biomedical image analysis, large scale medical data mining and mobile, online and wellness health platforms. The selected candidate will actively participate in as well as lead efforts to procure funding through grant proposals and execute them upon contract.
- Ph.D. in AI, ML, DM or related areas.
- Strong academic and publication record.
- Solid track record in applied mathematics (such as non-linear dynamical systems, combinatorial optimization, graph theory), statistics and probability theory.
- Strong programming skills in C++, MATLAB or Python.
- Entrepreneurial aptitude in identifying promising funding opportunities.
- Experience in biomedical applications or image processing.
- Experience in acquiring and executing US government funded programs.
- Software engineering experience including team development of large projects.
UtopiaCompression Corporation - 12 months ago