Machine Maintenance Specialist
Penn United Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Specialist to join our Carbide maintenance team.
- Troubleshoot, repair and install all aspects of CNC equipment
- Relocate, install, maintain and repair electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic machinery and equipment
- Connect wiring & hydraulic lines
- Diagnose machinery and equipment malfunctions through observation and analysis of blueprints, machine parts, sketches or specifications
- Discuss machine operation variations with Team Leaders and maintenance coworkers to diagnose problems and perform proper repairs
- Ensure all routine and scheduled maintenance on equipment is completed on time and documented
- Maintain equipment and facilities
- Maintain accurate records
Prior experience with electrical & electronic equipment, PLCs, pneumatics and hydraulics required. Solid knowledge of maintenance procedures & equipment is required. Associates degree or Certification in Industrial Maintenance or Mechatronics certificate/degree strongly preferred.
Penn United Technologies currently employees 560 people in our employee-owned precision manufacturing company, located about 35 miles northeast of Pittsburgh in Butler County.
Penn United offers an excellent wage & compensation package including medical, dental, vision, Rx insurances, vacation & holidays, employee stock ownership, 401k, bonus program, shift differential, tuition reimbursement, & more.
Penn United is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please complete our on-line application at www.pennunited.com
Penn United Technologies, Inc. - 15 months ago
Since 1971, Penn United Technology has been offering manufacturing solutions to the most challenging precision metal applications for...