Graphic Controls is a growing Buffalo based Company specializing in printed products for the the gaming, medical, and recording supply markets. A global leader in these areas, Graphic Controls is expanding into new markets and is looking for qualified candidates to grow with the Company.
Our positions requiring previous machine operation experience allow you to continue your career with growth opportunities, while providing job stability with an average length of service of over 15 years.
We are currently seeking a Machine Operator for our 3rd shift operation to set-up, run, and troubleshoot multi-slitting machinery.
Essential Duties Include:
- The set up and operation of production equipment in accordance with production orders and procedures.
- Interpreting shop paper, blue prints, and drawings.
- Performing preventative maintenance and troubleshooting production equipment making adjustments as needed and contacting maintenance when necessary.
- Materials and supply management for use on production equipment.
- Use of required measuring equipment.
- Making recommendations to the production process based on experience.
- GED or High School diploma.
- 2-4 years relatable experience in the operation of equipment required for the position.
- Candidates should have a mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, education assistance, and more!
Graphic Controls - 13 months ago
Graphic Controls has printing under control. The company manufactures precision charts and pens for hundreds of models of industrial and...