Eaton's Lagrange facility has an opening for a Machine Operator I.
SUMMARY OF POSITION: This position is accountable to operate injection molds and perform assembly and packing operations to mold electrical connectors.
TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, MATERIAL: Assembly areas, related hand tools, various measuring instruments, Rubber Molding presses, molds, and various power tools.
1.Work from drawings, specs, and routers with understanding in material handling.
2. Understand quality control process of inspection sheets and non-conforming material.
3. Ability to use hand tools such as precision measuring equipment.
4. Perform preventive maintenance on machinery such as oiling and cleaning. Notify supervisor of more serious problems.
5. Maintain 6-S (Sort, Set in order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) within work area.
6. Keep area clean and follow all safety policies and procedures.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
High school education or GED equivalent.
2. Knowledge of various measuring instruments and ability to read blueprints.
3. Lifting requirements up to 40 lbs
Preferred requirement: Minimum of 1 year experience in a multiple process-manufacturing environment.
North America - US/Puerto Rico
Level" > No Minimum Experience Required
Relocation benefit provided?
Eaton - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers...