We are currently recruiting for 2nd shift Machine Operators for our fabrication department. Press Brake Experience is strongly preferred.
1. Must assist in the set up and operation of one or more machines through out the department.
2. Must be able to learn how to use hand torch.
3. Read and interpret cut sheets and blueprints for production orders.
4. Use measuring equipment, micrometers, calipers, tape measures and other tools
proficiently and productively.
5. Use material handling equipment including over-head and jib cranes safely and
6. Remove scrap from torch tables and within the department.
7. Perform additional duties as assigned within the department.
1. Must be able to learn how to use fabrication equipment in the machine shop.
2. Must be able to read a tape measure and other measuring devices.
3. Must be able to learn how to read engineering drawings and specifications.
4. Must be capable of operating over-head and jib cranes safely and proficiently.
5. Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds on a repetitive basis.
6. Must be able to climb, bend, walk and stand on a repetitive basis.
7. Must display a positive attitude and work ethic.
Trail King Industries Inc - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -