Organization : Industrial Business Group
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Job Type: Production
3M is seeking a Machine Operator for the Industrial Business Group located in Atlanta, GA. Be part of what’s next!
The Machine Operator position is located in Atlanta, GA and will be responsible for but not limited to the following specific duties:
- Demonstrate safe work behaviors to avoid injury to self or others.
- Work effectively within a production work team and collaborate with other teams.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and problem solving.
- Maintain neat and orderly conditions in area and help maintain and promote safe conditions.
- Operate assigned equipment in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- Follow processes and procedures.
- Take appropriate action when unusual conditions occur.
- Use hand and power trucks.
This position will require working:
This position may require working:
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
- Holidays as needed
Basic/Minimum Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of manufacturing experience.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Able to follow both verbal and written instructions
- Self-motivated, team oriented, and excellent interpersonal skills
Location: Atlanta, GA
Relocation: Is not authorized
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs about 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. Be part of what’s next! Join 3M – follow us @3MCareers and learn more at YouTube.com/3MCareers.
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M elected testing as a part of the selection process.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
3M - 7 months ago
At 3M, we pair imaginative thinking with science-based technology to create globally-renowned products. We lead scores of markets: health...