Perform work on advanced, complex machinery with Programmable Logic Control (PLC) and Operator Interface Terminal (OIT) equipment. Under minimal supervision, employee must have knowledge of PLC Automation, controls, electrical and mechanical trouble-shooting. Individual may be required to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical machines equipped with various automation and process controls. All paperwork must be accurately processed for all work being completed, in a timely manner according to departmental schedules.
- Graduate of technical school, full apprenticeship program, or minimum of 3 years experience in the operation and troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment.
- Must be able to lead and understand manufacturing processes.
- PLC automated manufacturing equipment knowledge.
- Ability to read, interpret and document values from displays on OIT.
- Understand alarm conditions, messages, and web-based converting processes.
- Operate multiple machines fluently with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Able to read and understand assembly drawings and build product accordingly.
- Close attention and care required to prevent damage to complex machines, parts, tools.
- Able to recognize quality problems with materials and work in process.
- Good work attendance and dependability.
- Able to perform routine tasks on a continuing basis.
- Must be fluent in verbal/written English.
- Strong attention to details.
- Automation experience with PLC desired.
- The position is based out of our Lake Mary, FL headquarters.
Pay Scale :
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive base salary and bonus potential; health, vision, and dental coverage; commute assistance; generous Paid Time Off; equity participation and 401(k).
Training= 7.25 per hour
Machine Operator I = $8.00-$10.00 per hour
Machine Operator II = $10.00-$12.00 per hour
Machine Operator III = $12.00-$14.00 per hour
Advanced Solar Photonics, LLC - 20 months ago