The Bosch Group operates in most countries in the world. With over 300 ,000 associates, a career at Bosch offers a chance to grow an exceptional career in an environment that values diversity, initiative, and a drive for results.
As part of the Automotive Technology Business Sector, the Electrical Drives division develops and manufactures mechatronic components and systems for body applications. |
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
- Responsible for production of molded product and/or assembly line operations with focus on ensuring achievement of hourly and shift targets with respect to Safety, Quality, Output and Delivery
- Initiate necessary action(s) to prevent nonconformities, which could include shutting down equipment and notifying Team Leader
- Identify and record any non-conformities
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment according to 5S expectations
- Follow established Safety and Production Standards
- Responsible for verbal and written communication with fellow associates, and Team Leaders.
- Positions are on Second shift, but must be able to work on all three depending on business needs.
- Required to have High School Diploma or equivalent. Knowledge of Bosch Automotive parts.
- Experience working with handheld tools. Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Must be able to stand for extended hours at a time.
- Able to interact with automated machine operator panels and/or computer scheduling and packaging stations.
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving, & time management skills needed.
- Self motivated with ability to work as an individual and in a team environment is a must.
- Able to work daily and weekend overtime as needed.
- Experience working on a computer is required. Experience with working on Microsoft Office Software, Outlook, SAP, and working with office equipment: copiers, scanners, and fax machine is a preferred.
Bosch - 20 months ago
Robert Bosch LLC is your one-stop shop for German-engineered auto parts, appliances, and power tools. The North American subsidiary of...