Provides machine operator duties to complete manufacturing processes.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team oriented, fast paced environment. Bard Access Systems is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities are intended to be representative of the work performed by the incumbent(s) in this position and are not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility will not preclude it from the position.
1. Follows safety, hazcom, and GMP guidelines. Follows applicable SOPs, MANSOPs, Test Methods and drawings. Check MANSOPs to verify procedures and revisions.
2. Monitors processes for rejects of deviations from quality standards
3. Participates in fixture and tooling validation activities.
4. Meets Labor Standards established for the department.
5. Molds joints, provides leak testing and runs the Arburgs.
6. Coordinates activities of pin setters, pickers and testers.
7. Operates an Imtran, wheel printer, Uni printer, Hull press, Autojecter and Deflasher.
8. Plugs, tips and operates a multi lumen valve slitting machine. Operates and maintains a port polisher.
9. Completes critical valve measurements using Vision System.
10. Assist with inventory as required
11. Complete RMs as required
12. Complete Factory returns as required
13. Assist in training Operators as required
14. Perform Lead tasks when Lead is not available
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1. Ability to accurately use the Vision System to compute critical valve measurements.
2. Understanding of control charting and basic mathematical skills.
3. Effective interpersonal communication skills.
4. Competency and understanding of the English language, speaking, reading, and writing skills. ability to read, comprehend, and follow complex written procedural instructions.
5. Good eye/hand coordination and ability to handle and manufacture small and delicate parts.
6. Familiarity with microscopes.
7. Ability to set-up equipment in the Department, including changing molds, and pad printing plates, and making process and machine adjustments necessary to get components which meet product standards.
Essential Job Functions:
This position requires one year of related experience or equivalency. Demonstrated communication skills are also necessary requirements for this position.
The incumbent must be able to read and comprehend English.
The incumbent must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
Additional Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge:
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...