Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets up and operates equipment
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment
- Keeps equipment and work station clean
- Ensures proper personal hygiene standards are maintained
- Continually seeks methods and process improvements to meet or exceed department quality improvement goals
- Follows all company safety policies and requirements and remains injury free
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- Previous machine operation experience, 2 years preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in running assigned production equipment
- Quick learner, detail oriented
- Ability to work well with minimum supervision
Qualified candidates, please email resume to
. No phone calls, please
- Ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift or move 50 pounds.
- Position requires stooping, kneeling, crouching and reaching with hands and arms.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Camsing Global - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard