Job Title: Machine Operator
Northern California Industry leader specializing in manufacturer packaging since 1995, seeks a Machine Operator with a strong work ethic. We are in business to design and manufacture optimal packaging solutions. We focus on customers who have high expectations for the promotion and protection of their products. We exceed our customer’s product, service, and fulfillment needs by continually developing our people and systems. Our purpose is continued prosperity, for ourselves, and our customers. We are located in Sacramento.
Skills and Requirements:
- Accountable for the daily operations of the machine center to include: production efficiencies, set up times, downtime and waste.
- Participate in troubleshooting production issues, quality problems and mechanical breakdowns.
- Drive continual improvement at machine center.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
- Ability to train future operators on machine centers.
- Ability to read and follow information on a factory ticket and CAD drawings.
- Ensure production data is being accurately captured and entered into production systems.
- Ensure preventative maintenance is being performed in a thorough and timely manner.
- Adhere to OSHA and company safety regulations.
- Ensure environmental policies are being met.
- Ensure complete compliance to all ISO procedures (9001 & 14001).
Printing and/or packaging experience preferred or transferrable industry.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong ability to communicate
- Passion to learn and excel in a growing industry
- High level of initiative
- Willing to work various shifts to include possible weekends
- Be able to read/use a measuring tape
Capital Corrugated & Carton - 13 months ago