Clarcor Air Filtration Products currently has production machine operator openings for first and second shifts - 12 hour shifts (6 AM-6 PM & 6 PM-6 AM). Beginning rate is $14.00 per hour.
- Efficiently operate equipment to meet or exceed the production demands
- Perform manufacturing/operator duties in a quality and safety conscious manner
- Perform all assignments incidental to operation and as required by group lead/supervisor and management
- Perform area housekeeping duties in order to maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Understand and execute all of the standard operating procedures.
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures
- Participate on continuous improvement teams
- Must be cable of lifting up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand, bend, stoop for a 12 hour shift
- Ability to learn and work in a fast paced team environment is essential.
Solid work history and good attendance record
- 2-5 years of manufacturing experience preferred
- Specific skill, knowledge, and abilities required: Reading & writing, basic math mechanical aptitude, and able to follow instructions.
- Drug screen and criminal background checks required
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Prefer an associate’s degree in a technical area.
Working knowledge of MS Office.
Clarcor Inc - 23 months ago