Machine Operator - 3rd Shift
Medical Manufacturing device company in Wheeling, IL has multiple Machine Operator openings!
- Assemble products per assembly process specifications
- Conduct product testing under supervision of engineers
- Maintain all log books and lot control information per standard operating procedures
Fully trained assembler will have the following:
- Understanding of the assembly processes
- Ability to read prints and follow routing forms
- Ability to inspect work-in-process to documented quality standards.
- Ability to use measurement tools and to compare measurements to documented standards.
- Understanding of material handling and control procedures such as lot control, line clearance forms, and material requisition forms
- Determines methods and sequence of assembly operations where complete information is not readily available.
- Assembles, disassembles, repairs and reassembles using blueprints, sketches, engineering specifications and standard testing equipment.
- Assembles and modifies pre-production precision units for engineering personnel as directed.
- Develop familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the medical assembly field.
- Develop familiarity with clean room procedures including personal attire and gowning/un-gowning
- Ability to read and understand process documents and accurately complete simple mathematical operations including measurement using decimals and fractions.
- Requires a variety of repetitive operations to assemble products to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job, where methods and sequence of assembly are clearly written and described.
- A minimum of 1 year of production or assembly experience preferred; medical experience is a plus.
- 10:00 pm - 6:30 am, week starts on Sunday night through Thursday night.
First Week Training:
- 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm, Monday through Friday
Corporate Management Group, Inc. - 17 months ago
WOTC, tax credits, background checks, human resources