- Perform general assembly and fabrication operations per customer drawings and specifications in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform tasks required in the fabrication of parts or fixtures per department leader instruction in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform testing and operate equipment per instructions.
Compensation: Starts at $10/hr for training. Merit raises awarded for excellent performance and attendance
- High School Graduate preferred
- Forklift Operators license
- Mechanically inclined
This position provides an opportunity for the correct candidate to learn a specialized skill in the tubing fabrication industry within a growing company.
CrossFire's Human Capital outsourcing group provides:
Master Services Provider (MSP) services
Vendor Management Systems (VMS)