Eaton in Belmond, IA. has openings for machine operators on the off shifts.
Primary Function: Setup, operates, and maintains production machinery to perform close tolerance operations of any of following: shearing, friction welding, heat-treating, grinding, turning, drilling, or plating.
A.Reads job instructions and/or blue prints to produce required finishes on valves.
A.Operates production equipment according to guidelines and in a safe manner. Practice good housekeeping.
C.Performs set-ups and minor maintenance of equipment. Troubleshoots equipment when required.
D.Monitor oil and coolant levels of machines.
E.Moves product from previous operation to next operation.
F.Adjusts machines, tooling, and wheels to keep product within specified tolerances per job instructions.
G.Completes production documentation (first piece approvals, routing tags, scrap tickets, etc.) accurately and neatly.
H.Uses specified gages to insure proper product tolerances.
I.Where required, performs SPC on specified dimensions.
J.Follow reaction plan per job instructions if specified quality levels are not met
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Understanding of how to use precision gauging instruments
- Ability to proactively work with other team members
- This position requires standing and/or walking for an entire eight – twelve hour shift
- Background in machining and setting up metal working machines
- Proven ability to run a machine with multiple settings or specifications
North America - US/Puerto Rico
Level" > No Minimum Experience Required
Relocation benefit provided?
Eaton - 5 months ago
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers...