Our client in Englewood, CO. is currently seeking Press Brake Operators for their busy manufactruing location. In this role you will be responsible for the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Qualified candidates will have the following skills:
- Sets up Press Brake, including, but not limited to, recalling program, unloading/loading tools, programming and validating the safety light curtains, processing first piece for inspection buy-off, and running production.
- Inspects part conformity through use of various measuring methods and understands geometric tolerances and symbols pertaining to sheet metal.
- Possesses basic blueprint reading skills.
- Operates a Press Brake in a production environment while following production router or at the direction of a department supervisor manager.
- Monitors part conformity through self-inspection utilizing calipers and other tools and makes minor adjustments as needed to ensure acceptable products.
- Has proficiency in Flat Pattern Development and basic trigonometric functions.
- Is comfortable working with a computer.
- Ensures all prior operations are adequately completed.
- Keeps all unused tooling in approved tooling racks and/or cabinets.
- Prepares completed parts for transport to safely (and without damage) pass on to the next work station.
- Keeps work area clean and organized.
Understands, speaks, and writes in English.
- Able to meet production quotas or goals as presented.
- Performs inspections using calipers and height gages.
Correctly interprets documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Writes routine reports and correspondence.
Speaks effectively before groups of customers or the employees of the organization.
Uses high school math that includes adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing all units of measure, whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Computes rate, ratio, and percentages.
Interprets bar graphs.
ESI - 28 days ago