Machine Operator - Elgin Industries is an auto parts manufacturer in Elgin, Illinois, founded in 1919. Our facility supplies the automotive OE and aftermarket industry. Every person in our organization is an important team member. We are looking for a metals machine operator to join our fast-paced team.
Primary Job Functions:
- Knowledge of machines and tools.
- Reads and interprets blueprints.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principals.
- Maintain tight tolerances on manual machines.
- Supports all job functions by being cross trained in each area.
- Observe and follow all safety policies and procedures in compliance with the organizational rules, while seeking continuous improvement.
- Follow all environmental requirements and regulations.
- Familiarity with TS16949 standards and requirements a plus.
- Any additional duties that may be assigned by management.
- Energy, positive attitude, and dependability.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3-5 years experience with machining, machine operations.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds.
$12 - $18 / hour, based on experience.
1st shift. Four-day workweek. Excellent benefits package. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and salary requirements.